Jestersix

Just got a dozen Berghia Nudis in to breed

OOOOHHH I got Tons of them... Me thinks a couple Aipts hitched on some frags and colonies I bought before. Then when I went on 2 month vacation traveling, the feeding timer had been over feeding... AIPTASIA bloom.

Or as an alternative, I could certainly try a few out in my system, should the fertility gods smile upon you, and your aptasia population crashes. Do update!

would be great to have a local supplier of these...be sure to keep amphipods out of your breeding system as they eat the eggs. Good luck!

Good luck with the breeding Charles, if you succeed, I'd like to buy a couple from you. I agree with Crabby on having a local supplier of these.

Crabby said:
would be great to have a local supplier of these...be sure to keep amphipods out of your breeding system as they eat the eggs. Good luck!

they also eat the babies :(

Cleaner & Peppermint shrimp will go to town on them as well, if it happens in your reef tank. My shrimp ate all mine (nudis, not anemones) :(

I have them in a breeding net hanging inside my tank. Considering doing a pico sized tank specifically to breed these guys. They're already taken out 8-10 aipts. with 3 Being humungous aiptasia that they all ganged up on. Thanks I hope to breed them a lot and supply folks here. I did breed them before in my 20 gal tall until that tank got poluted from crap falling from basement ceiling.

Back