Our mission

just wanna say big thanks

first i wanna say thanks for all the help and direction with my new reef brite light system.....

second my wife wants to know if you want to adopt me because she says shes on her death bed and im more interested in the leds,LOL

i appreciate all the help and i appreciate always listen to my jibberish.....

my 120 will soon be lit up by 6 48" reefbrites and i owe it all to robert saying just run all reefbrite and leave the T-5s alone,LOL

Don't forget you owe your credit card bill too! I'm freaking jealous. I've been wanting to buy a pair of those for my 120...but six! Woooooooo. I wanna see what it looks like.

Hey Jess,

What color combination reefbrites did you get? I've only seen all blue actinics or all blue supplementation, but not a full setup yet...

i beleive we are doing 4 all blue and 2 daylights.... it was roberts disicion... wanted a 20k look so i had 2 all blue already and told him order me the last 4 however i need to make 20k

You're welcomed Jess and Thanks again for your continued support! Cerissa and I are very grateful with your purchase!

Robert

Hey Jess,
Thank you for your continued support. Robert and I really appreciate your business. Post some pics after you got it all together. I'll let you know when your lights have arrived.

Cheers!

Back