Our mission

Kessil’s Aquarium Panel AP700

Kessil FINALLY getting into the panel market. About time! :D

Full read and details : http://reefbuilders.com/2014/05/30/...-unleashes-full-potential-dense-matrix-array/

aaO2X0E.jpg

LZQXkqK.jpg

woG5wCX.jpg

gBaTikL.jpg

That looks really nice! I bet build quality is top notch. I'm having a hard time gathering from the pictures, but is this basically 2 A360W's encased in a panel?

Without learning more about it, and what other benefits it has aside from the USB and access to an app, I would still opt for 2 A360's so the top of my tank remains much more viewable.

Edit: Of course this is just my preference, but I think it would be slick if they put knobs on it instead of the reactive buttons. ;)

Yeah I'm wondering if it's 2 lights in a panel, or if there's more to it than that. If it's two lights in a panel how does the price compare to 2 lights. The novel thing about the "cans" is that you can place them where you want and configure them as you wish. Although I could see how this is more for those who want a more traditional "hood" look over their tank.

Also looking at the reefbuilder's site looks like there could be same fancy integration with colors and tablets/phones.

Last edited:
Any hint on when Kessil would launch this? I'm planning on a second light and would wait if this is coming out soon...

Built-in controller is pretty robust. It has true WIFI built in also unlike Radion and AI that use RF. Make integration to iPad/iPhone/Droids more seamless.

I was able to played with it for a little bit and I was very very impressed. My only gripe was that Dave didn't leave one behind for me to play with a little longer...lol.

Kessil will be bringing it to our grand opening for showing!

If you haven't been to Neptune recently, they have it on display and looks amazing!!

Robert told me its around $900 retail.

63e2f587d0e8361c0e9f46bec761a5fe.jpg

5136e094c09e271f6f864663f0a4e1bb.jpg

731c07d300d41849330c248166ff8081.jpg

03d09330e10e78b691f34d12d2fd8b17.jpg

Back