Our mission

Kessil A350W vs. A360W

So I am gathering equipment for a new build and have decided I want to give LED's a try. I had pretty much decided that I was going to order an A360W but have a opportunity to pick up a 350 for a good price that's only a few months old.

So my question, what are the differences between the 350 and 360? I know there are some people using the Kessil lights and would appreciate any input I can get.

TIA
Jeremy

Sent using tapatalk4 from my GS III

The 350 has manual knobs to control the blue/white and intensity, the 360 also has knobs but has plug in ports too to control it remotely with any number of aquarium controllers out there.

So basically the 350 is similar to a metal halide in that you can control on/off with a light timer or something after manually adjusting what level of color/intensity that you want. The 360 allows you to slowly ramp up intensity as you see fit, however you do need an aquarium controller to do that.

Thank you very much. That solves my issue. To me, the extra controllability of the 360 is worth the little bit of extra money that it will cost over the used 350. And I can also get the 360WE which is just an added little bonus! ;)

Sent using tapatalk4 from my GS III

Back