Reef nutrition

Kinetic's ELOS 120

Arnold: You got the Bartlett and chromis =)
Rommel: if you're still interested, the clam is yours, and the battery backup.
I
've got a taker for the Bellus and Gobies

The rest of the livestock will go as a package deal to Theo.

Sorry to see you go - Enjoyed your photography. Be sure to check in and post pictures of your travels!

Would like the porcelain crab/inverts if available. Great prices for healthy livestock - Hope your fish find good homes :)

Edit: Doh, read the latest post - Should have figured with your good prices..All good - GLWS

kinetic said:
I

Cool, yeah still interested in the clam. Will take both. Thanks.

iCon said:
Sorry to see you go - Enjoyed your photography. Be sure to check in and post pictures of your travels!

Would like the porcelain crab/inverts if available. Great prices for healthy livestock - Hope your fish find good homes :)

Edit: Doh, read the latest post - Should have figured with your good prices..All good - GLWS

thank you for your comments! If the livestock falls through, I will let you know =)

melly mel said:
kinetic said:
I

Cool, yeah still interested in the clam. Will take both. Thanks.

Great, they're yours =) Since it's easy to pull the battery out, I'll have that ready too.

I'll post more details when June 2nd comes closer. I'm thinking of a pickup time late afternoon, just so I have the morning to drain the tank and pull the animals out. I'll put them temporarily in a 40G breeder until you guys can get them that day. If you guys have empty salt buckets / etc to carry the animals in , please bring them. I have a few, but not sure if they'll all be used up from the tear down.

Dang, I'll have to watch for updates. If you still have your tank and stand available at the first of June I might just have to take it off your hands.

radar1 said:
Dang, I'll have to watch for updates. If you still have your tank and stand available at the first of June I might just have to take it off your hands.

Cool! yeah I'll keep this thread updated. I probably won't be ready to get rid of the equipment until after that first June weekend, since I'll still be cleaning everything up.

Kinetic, I am interested of $500 - Vortech MP40 pair (price is for both and the wirless controllers). How much do you want the Aquacontroller? Let me know. Thanks!

Tamynator said:
Kinetic, I am interested of $500 - Vortech MP40 pair (price is for both and the wirless controllers). How much do you want the Aquacontroller? Let me know. Thanks!

I'll probably price out the aquacontroller after I break down the tank. I'll let you know soon!

Just got back to the country and saw this thread. I would still very very very very much like the black photons. I hope you haven't sold them yet, please let me know asap.

Rich

rross@calacademy.org

Thales said:
Just got back to the country and saw this thread. I would still very very very very much like the black photons. I hope you haven't sold them yet, please let me know asap.

Rich

rross@calacademy.org

They're yours Rich =) Glad they will be going to a good home. Will you be available June 2nd to pick them up from Albany?

kinetic said:
Thales said:

Rich

rross@calacademy.org

They're yours Rich =) Glad they will be going to a good home. Will you be available June 2nd to pick them up from Albany?

Yay! That should work just fine. I'll check the list and see if I can take anything else off your hands.

Thanks!

RR

Back