Calibration went smoothly! I had a 500mL beaker handy so I got some fairly precise measurements. Pumping from the new saltwater resevoir in the basement to the display yielded a 197 flow rate, while pulling down into the drain was about 240. I then set the flow rate to 5.41 liters a day, which should equate to 10 gallons per week. I have the pumps not in my sump yet, but in a small frag swap container with two holes cut in the lid to hold the polythelene tubing in place. If all goes well, the water level shouldn't change over the course of the day. I'll check tomorrow night to see how well it did. The water in the container was RO/DI, so tomorrow it should yield a specific gravity of 1.026... and there should be no water on the ground I'm excited! I hope it works out.