KMS 120 gal

Discussion in 'Tank Journals' started by Coral reefer, Apr 9, 2019.

1. rygh

rygh BOD

With kids, that power strip placement may not be the best.
    Slight safety, especially if cords get wet.
    But really - I can totally see them playing with the button that has an orange light.

2. Coral reefer

Coral reefer Past President

It will live inside the locked cabinet soon enough.

tankguy likes this.
  3. yellojello

yellojello Supporting Member

Wow, what age group is this school? I would totally be excited if they had this at my child's school. Any of the parents reefers too?

4. Coral reefer

Not yet... some kids may force their hands tho.

5. glee

glee BOD

I just found out recently about 3 other dudes with reef tanks in my kid's elementary school. Lots of reefers out there....

6. Flagg37

Flagg37 Supporting Member

7. I know the tank now has an awesome Jester Six rock display with lot's of rare encrusted corals on it.

Coral reefer likes this.
  8. Coral reefer

I’ve added a yellow tang, coral beauty, and royal gramma several weeks ago. The other day Bruce donated two of his old rock structures with a bunch of encrusted coral patches. I had to pull apart the awuascale to fit them in. They are huge. One fit in my 27 gal tote just fine, but the big in was too big. Drove it from Walnut Creek to af with no water. Took 45 min. Most corals seem ok. Couple montis dont look too good, Cali tort had polyps out two days later. Need to install the lights this weekend hopefully and get a new pic up.

9. xcaret

xcaret Guest

What lights are you planning on installing?

10. Coral reefer

I have a couple ai sol blue for now. Need to buy power supplies and find a controller tho.

11. xcaret

xcaret Guest

I'll check for that extra controller I replaced the lcd...

Coral reefer likes this.