Jestersix

Kong's eye favia

Ibn

Another LPS for the guys that aren't interested in sticks and to appease the DBTC gods. :D It showed up as a Micromussa minuta on the list and the skeleton was thought to be of one from the person that I got it from. Feeds and acts like a Favia w/long feeding tentacles with a decent sting.

You can see pics of it in this thread (see the last two pictures in the first post).

http://tinyurl.com/2zgtqx

Here's an old picture of mine, before it covered the plug.
Kong&

My piece has overflowed the plug and has started to encrust downwards. I'll be fragging a couple pieces of it this week.

Sits in the back of the tank 10" under 150W 14,000k Phoenix.

Standard DBTC rules apply:

- you are a BAR
- you agree to frag to at least 2 other person for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at a BAR meeting or in San Jose.
- and preferably can post growth pics to this thread periodically.

This thing can take a beating so if you're unsure, give it a shot.

Oh, I'll give it a shot! :D

I won't be in San Jose for any reason in the near future however, so I can pick it up at the next BAR meeting or if someone happens to swing by and gets up this way that'd work too... either way no hurry hell if I wait until the next BAR meeting it'll probably be time for others to frag :D

Thanks, Levi. :)

If someone wants to pick up for Mike, that'll be great. Otherwise, I'll hold one of the frags for you Mike.

One down, one more to go.

If I get booted out of the other two you have up Eric I will take the second. Would prefer the others first but by no means want to be greedy.

Man you weren't kidding about them being pico sized frags! That's the downfall of all your great close up photography, everything looks huge! :D

I'll hopefully keep it healthy, I hope there's a mouth on it! :D

Mr Kong is in the nano with sweepers out. Very cool looking. Hopefully that's a sign it's happy. What should I feed it?

You can feed it just about anything. I've used mysis and artipods mainly.

The sweepers on adult polyps can hit 1"-1.25" long, which is pretty impressive.

Back