Kessil

Kong's eye favia

Keep in mind I just use formula one for acans mainly. They are the ones that can handle the bigger pellet size. For smaller lps like chalices, favias, micros I feed the other food I mentioned.

Well of the two frags I made one looks rock solid. The other is on a little more shaky ground so I want to hold on to it for a little bit yet to ensure it pulls through. Eric has the one doing well as he was the original contributor to this chain and he lost his. I will post up again if/when then other frag pulls through.

My frags are still growing in, too small for me to frag right now (especially since I don't know where the F my dremel went) but there still alive and growing.

Well after much TLC the 2nd frag of this is available. I returned the first to Eric who lost his colony.

KongsEyeFrag29.jpg

Please post if you are interested. Priority will be given to those that have returned 2 DBTC's prior. Winner will be chosen 1 week today and the frag is ready to go now so can be delivered to Dec meeting or you can pick up at my house. Frag has 2 full mouths and has a 3rd forming.

What? Have you been standing too close to the lazybeams again Tony? :)
[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3014.msg65589#msg65589 date=1227303347]h(n)a(me)t[/quote]

Bryan,
I wouldn't mind being considered for a frag.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3014.msg65604#msg65604 date=1227313093]
psst. I was getting creative with "name in hat" get it? haha. funny funny.
/cry
[/quote]

You forgot a letter :)

(h)na(a)me(t)

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3014.msg65610#msg65610 date=1227314704]
A was communal. [/quote]
So does that mean it's like a swinger or something? :)

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3014.msg66474#msg66474 date=1228024570]
Alright Levi you get this one. Let me know if you can't pick up at the Dec meeting.
[/quote]
Thanks Bryan! I plan on being there.

Back