Kessil

Kryptonite Candy Canes

Roc

Neon Green candy canes 1-2 heads each, 2 frags available (mounted to frag plugs)

These are easy to take care of and will spread quickly. Good with p.c,t-5,vho or metal halides.

This is the mother colony from about 2 months ago

120galreef6-10-08007.jpg

Standard DBTC rules apply

One for tumbleweed, one for Elite

So they are both spoken for.

I am not going to the BOD meeting, so you will need to PM me about getting the corals.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4002.msg47626#msg47626 date=1214783042]
Cool.. Where are you at? Are you coming to the swap?
Thanks!
[/quote]

I'm in Richmond/El Cerrito area.

I'm not sure about the swap yet.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4002.msg47637#msg47637 date=1214787698]
Yeah I want it if you come to the swap and I can pick up from there. Richmond is about 50 miles from SJ.
[/quote]

Well if it's OK with you then I will open back up one of the frags, cuz I'm not sure if I will be able to make the meeting, unless you can think of another way for someone to get it to you.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4002.msg47639#msg47639 date=1214788537]
Not a problem.. I understand :)
[/quote]

I just thought of something, maybe a member who isn't to far from me like Jim could give the corals to someone who is going to the meeting for sure and they could give them to you.

I got my DBTC corals from Jim via Norm from the last meeting, and I could surely ask if he could now do the reverse.

When is the next meeting that you are going to?

It's really up to Phong, I live about 5 mins from Albany Aquairum and any chance I get I go there to ask Jim questions and shoot the breeze.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4002.msg47687#msg47687 date=1214844096]
The next meeting for me would be the swap. I'm going there to help out. Can't go to the BOD meeting ..
[/quote]

I will hold one for you and drop it off at albany aquaium, jim can either give it to Norm or if Norm wants he can pick it up and deliver it to you.

I really hope everyone is OK with this, it just occered to me while I was typing that i forgot to include Jim in on these plans......rofl (rushes to send PM)

Thanks again Roc for the Frag. It looks great. Allready started opening back up. Both heads are about the size of a nickel.
Again Thanks It looks great.

If Norman can pick it up for you in Albany and bring it to the BOD meeting, I can pick it up from him for you, Phong.

Back