Kessil

Kryptonite Candy Canes

Can somepne in this train O coral PM me a couple of days before the BOD meeting so I can remember to bring it to Albany Aquairum and give it to Jim

[quote author=Tumbleweed link=topic=4002.msg47900#msg47900 date=1214972081]
Thanks again Roc for the Frag. It looks great. Allready started opening back up. Both heads are about the size of a nickel.
Again Thanks It looks great.
[/quote]

Post pics in this thread as the coral grows

damn everything but the algae in my tank grow very slow :-[ .. Got this in August 2008. 4 months and it's only double it size :-[.. It has 2 mouths now but not splitting yet.

candycane.jpg

[quote author=70Cuda link=topic=4002.msg84246#msg84246 date=1235538097]
Its looks like a clam, maybe your clam that is moving around did something to it.
[/quote][quote author=Elite link=topic=4002.msg84251#msg84251 date=1235538603]
;D It does look like a clam.
[/quote]

LOL, that is exactly what I thought too. :D

Wow phong, since I gave that to you I have handed out another 12 heads in various DBTC programs, sold 15 heads, gave away 9 heads to some ppl at a swap and I still have 30+ all from a 12 head frag I bought in May 2008

well it won't grow new tissue with low cal, but literly mine split every month or so, so I would also consider feeding it.

The four mouth piece I have had from you for about four weeks is looking great. I am feeding about once a week mysis, and then if it takes up phyto, that is daily. What is your feeding routine? The heads are definitely filling out. The four mouths are on two stalks, so maybe it recently divided to four?

This was also the first coral I dipped before placing in the tank. It did not like it at all.

[quote author=yardartist link=topic=4002.msg85306#msg85306 date=1235803241]
The four mouth piece I have had from you for about four weeks is looking great. I am feeding about once a week mysis, and then if it takes up phyto, that is daily. What is your feeding routine? The heads are definitely filling out. The four mouths are on two stalks, so maybe it recently divided to four?

This was also the first coral I dipped before placing in the tank. It did not like it at all.
[/quote]

I don't feed mine but I think I overfeed my tank, so it just get food that the fish miss. I only don't feed it cuz they grow so outta control.

Back