Cali Kid Corals

Kvosstra's Raspberry Prostrata

Ibn said:
kvosstra%27s%20raspberry%20prostrata%20030810.jpg

:D
Sweet pic Eric. I need to do that for mine too.

Sorry - that's all the frags I have of the coral...
If you are interested in purchasing one - I know that several frags are available through one of our sponsors.

-Kyle

Bryan,

Colors still ook great though! It'll start shooting branches after it encrusts a bit more...but its pretty slow going for the first few months.

-Kyle

Have 2 more of these - Encrusted plugs only...
I will almost certainly NOT make the June meeting, but I hope I can drop the frag off with a friend so folks can get a new frag.

We're moving in 45 days - baby is in the house, chaos, so time to get the tanks clear and taken down.

-Kyle

Thanks for the scraps at the meeting Kyle. I know they were a from a good pedigree. And thanks for making the trek to be a donor. Hopefully they will propagate.

DML08 said:
DBTC points?..

No points, we don't do that, sometimes stuff dies, it's part of the game. We do record frags received and given though just in case you have a coral you want to make sure gets backed up and will make the rounds, it's easy to check, just click on a user name and the little DBTC button and you can see what has been given and received.

Sorry to hear that Bernie - Luckily, Quite a few of the frags made it around the group - I'm not sure of all who got a frag, but Hopefully this coral stays in the community.

Back