Large mirrors for trade (WTT corals, fish, saltwater-tank accessories)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Jeremy Chew, May 29, 2017.

1. Jeremy Chew

Jeremy Chew Supporting Member

Hi, I acquired several large brand new mirrors from a manufacturing client of mine. The forecasts exceeded sales so they had a lot of inventory which they unexpectedly had to liquidate or incur storage costs. The brand new mirrors have temporally taken over the garage and my wife wants the garage back. Entering a sun baked vehicle isn't good for anyone. These are $200 MSRP mirrors and are sold at Costco, Wayfair. Homegoods, Bam! Mattress has these for about $60.

These are brand new, still in boxes from Serta and Lifestyle Solutions. The frames are solid wood in birch and espresso.

If you have excess corals, fish, snails, invertebrates, saltwater stuff whatever, let's trade/barter. Box dimensions are about 40 x 35
    Mirrors are available primarily in Fremont, but also available in San Mateo and Sunnyvale (family was gracious enough to let me store some mirrors there).

More pictures at
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/fuo/6153051024.html

Mirrors only, does not include dresser and set.

If you are in the market for mirrors and have stuff to sell, this will offer more value than credits from the LFS.

Example trade: 2-3 heads of duncan coral for one mirror

Thanks - Jeremy

LS.jpg

2. Julius Chen

Julius Chen Supporting Member

I am interested in 2 mirrors of espresso color.

I have no corals to trade though. Just started mine late last year and still struggling to keep them alive.

But I have brand new queen bed still in box if you want to trade. I have no use for it and will be glad somebody (anybody in BAR) can use it. Here is the link -
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018ZRPUJ...LSUUB6C47&coliid=I27NVCZIU8YD6T&psc=1

Short of that, what price you like to sell for x2 mirrors? Yeah, if you are shy, pm me ; -)

Thanks,
    Julius

3. Jeremy Chew

Jeremy Chew Supporting Member

Hi Julius, We don't have room for another queen bed frame. These have been selling for $60 - $70, but name a price when you PM me. We'll make the numbers work. Come over if you like to view the mirrors.