Last Call - pricese lowered Posting for .....Ocean treasures tanks/sumps/ and equipment still for sale. Updated-10-06-10

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Apon, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I will be going down on Friday morning if anyone is interested, but in about 2 weeks the rest of it is going to be donated to the Steinhart if no one wants any.

This is his RC post with pics and prices. Let me know as I can also open the shop up and sell it.

He is out of the small cubes - someone came and bought 20 of them. pics below
    http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1890740

LargeTank - $100 dollars each - Now $80
    52"L x 25"W x 20"H
    I have 4 these with a center divider and 2 that do not.

Medium - $75 dollars each - Now-$60
    34"L x 25"W x 20"H
    I have 6 divided and 6 that are not

FREE- Free dry rock and rubble
    - bring your own conatiner.

He still has some chillers -couple 1 hp -was $700 - now $600 and 1) ½ hp was $400 now $350

These are the artica commercial chillers (the white ones)

rubbermaid bin
    was $100 - Now $80 for the really large one - Free dry rock and rubble that is in it

3 large sand filters - $50 each

Large industrial DI wall unit....$600

large Pond filter - $500 ( normally 2k - maybe soe of your saw it running on th eKio system they had downstairs.)

The owner lowered the price on those 300 gallon coral flat bullet shaped tanks with 60 gallon surge - tank and stand only $2500. (with stand but no filter system) - now price lowered $1700

Industrial sumps 4x4x2/ filter systems (180g) - some with Skimmer and UV built in/pump included... hard to describe but if you have seen them in the shop basement before - there are like 6 of them - $800 or make offer depending on which one.

Added - new 46 Bow front tank with Stainless steal stand - $200 -great deal! or wooden stand and canopy.

lightly used 180g 6x2x2 Eurobrace glass tank - no overflows - $500 - now $400

Used acrylic 90g corner overflow tank, maple stand, canopy - black- Sump and skimmer - some 175mh? lighting in the canopy - $500 - the tank has a crack on the to, stand is in good shape.

New Aqueon 20gallon starter kit - $40

new Black Pine stand fits up to 30 gall tank - $50

All bulbs - 1/2 off or more .....a few PC but mostly PowerGlo...Marine Glo T12 bulbs left

Watermixing towers (sold)
    $200 for the 300 gallon ( 3 of them) (sold)
    $150 for the 200 gallon. (sold)
    used 150hqi MH Coralife retro ficture $50 Sold
    new 10lb co2 container filled - $80 sold
    let me know if you have some questions - I can setup time to meet.

Arnold

2. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Dims on the 200 & 300g water towers? 2" output or 1.5"? Do they have top portholes with lids?

3. Apon

Apon Volunteer

With lids yes....I don know the dims but they look like the same one all the stores have. Pretty wide, I showed them to Robin last night...I can't get my arms around them...same ones as Chris at Aquatic Central. I guess I have to check on the outputs.

4. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

When will they open to see the tanks ?

I have my brother asking for one.

Thx

5. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

Call or pm Arnold to meet up.
    They have some sweet tanks left.

6. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

When would be a convenient day for you, I could use one of the rubbermaids.

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Yes send me a PM to arrange a time. I might be available on Sat afternoon.

Mario - let me know what size tank you are interested in.

8. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

PM on the chillers.. I'll take one next week, ideally the 1/2hp one! Please confirm and hold for me, Steve

9. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

It's for a tank that has about 200 gallons, so maybe the 1hp is better for what I need please call me, lets make a deal on one.

10. Apon

Apon Volunteer

PM sent back to you soulfish. Sorry they are not mine to make a deal on, but I listed $700 on the thread above for the 1hp. PM me back to let me know if you can come on sat for it.

11. Apon

Apon Volunteer

bump

12. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

This a regular glass tank? Where are the overflows located?
    used 180g 6x2x2 glass tank - $500

13. iani

iani Guest

Saw the tank when I was there. Its a eurobraced tank, looks very nice. But it doesn't have any overflows.

14. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

I may be able to use a 52x25x20. any left?

15. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Yep no overflows on the glass tank sorry.

John, with or without the dividers? But I think there are few left.

16. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

I think that glass tank has a non-tempered bottom, I recall OTA had two?, one of them cracked while it was on the bare floor; being that the case, could be drilled for overflows.
    The plexi non-divided make for nice prop tanks, deep and shallow-ish; the sides being blue say in-wall.
    Arnold, do you know if they still have some bulkheads?

Thx

17. iani

iani Guest

The tanks were vastly different though. The other tank was not as well built. You could tell it was probably built by two separate manufacturers.

18. Apon

Apon Volunteer

what size on the bulkheads?

19. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

3/4, 1, 1.5 is always good to have spares. Do you know the size for the non divided tanks?
    My brother bought one and has no bulkhead.
    If you haven't noticed I have the 90 running, yay!!

Cheers !!

20. Apon

Apon Volunteer

congrats Mario...I haven't been in to check the bulk heads...I think there are still some. Maybe next sat I can stop in to check.