Last Call - pricese lowered Posting for .....Ocean treasures tanks/sumps/ and equipment still for sale. Updated-10-06-10

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Apon, Aug 25, 2010.

1. rygh

rygh Supporting Member

Hi,
    Probably a long shot, but if you will be going to the BAR meeting this weekend (10/9),
    I would like to buy the rubbermaid bin, and get all the dry rock/rubble it can fit.
    But need the rough dimensions/gallons on that bin.
    Thanks!

2. yardartist

yardartist Guest

Arnold, will you be the the store tomorrow? What time?

3. Apon

Apon Volunteer

10am on Friday Richard.

4. Apon

Apon Volunteer

RYGH - I think its a 75 gallon tub...maybe 100. sorry I may be at the meeting but there is no way I can move the tub of rock by myself. LMK if you want to arrange sometime else? I will be in on friday if you want to stop by...or maybe I can get some folks to help move it.

5. rygh

rygh Supporting Member

Understand.
    Ahh, a tub, not a storage bin, not quite what I wanted anyway. I thought it seemed pretty cheap.
    I can't make it up to the city in the near future, so can't really stop by.

I still could use some/all of the dry rock for aqua-scaping my big new tank. Whatever works.
    Naturally I would gladly pay you for the hassle and boxes.
    If interested, and going to meeting, PM me.
    Thanks!

6. Apon

Apon Volunteer

what is your real name? have we met? how big is your car?

there is probably over 200lbs I think. mostly small pieces - unless there are some big pieces on teh bottom I haven't seen - I can bring to the meeting in plastic bins that you can keep. will you do $200 for the lot? I really don't want to drive it from SF if you are not serious.

there is some fake rock as well. It was used in the fish only system....good for QT systems. interested in coral skeletons? LMK

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

actually I am not even sure on how much rock is left.....send me your phone number maybe I can call you to let you know....i know its hard to put a price on it without seeing it. I have been giving the really small stuff out for free....too....maybe make me an offer on the delivery.

8. yongwooi

yongwooi Guest

wondering if you still have the rubbermaid bin for sale?

9. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Last time I was there, the place was almost empty, then we took the last piece away, an aquarium/stand/canopy.

10. Apon

Apon Volunteer

All gone.

11. yongwooi

yongwooi Guest

np thanks.