LE Paletta lovelli

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by seminolecpa, Dec 10, 2007.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Was gonna put this in the swap but it really needs to be fragged soon. My colony has a branch that is starting to grow into a few other things so it could probably use a slight trim. My wife isn't gonna be happy about it as it is one of her favorites but I can do two small frags for those interested.

http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedacroporalovelli.htm

My colony under 10K reeflux lighting(It is a pretty fantastic turquiose color. My picture doesn't do it justice):

[​IMG]

My rules:

Had a a tank up and running for over 1 year with more advanced SPS corals.

Be willing to pick up at my house (in Burlingame)as it needs to be fragged relatively soon and I don't think it will wait for the next meeting.

Must have contributed a semi rare to DBTC(i.e something a little out of the ordinary) and preferably be a significant contributor to BAR and not have the word "Ugly" anywhere in your name (I have to try to have something you don't :) though you probably already have it)

Posting "I want a frag" first does not guarantee you will get one.

2. Elite

Elite Guest

I want a frag.

;D Nice piece :)

3. johara

johara Guest

I'd love to grow out a frag, but don't yet qualify for #3 as I don't think I have any rare pieces to put into DBTC. Maybe by next time! Too bad, I could have brought you back your ice cream (minus the key lime we ate) ;D

Johara

4. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

looks real nice!!!

5. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

6. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I say the second one goes to Johara! Nice coral by the way.

7. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

If there is one left. I would like one too.

8. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Cool colors; very different from all the greens out there.

9. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Nice one. I have a mystery frag that was given to me as a brown out but told it was nice at one time heh. Its actually starting to look very much like this.

I would suggest also suggest Johara for the frag for she was nice enough to open her house to all us reefers for the BBQ. =)

10. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Jeremy (tuberider) has gotten a frag. Eric (IBN) will also be getting a frag. Johara I think I can still do a frag for you as well.

Johara, shoot me a pm and we can work out the detail of how I can get you the frag.

For all those that missed out and don't want to wait until next gen. I will probably be putting a frag or two in the swap.