Reef nutrition

LE sunburst favia

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3012.msg33896#msg33896 date=1203106650]
Guys bid $1 like on The Price is Right.
[/quote]

But he didn't say the closest without going over.

Damn...couple of you guys were hella close...

Number was 21...

Norm and Mike were the closest, so I'll give them each a polyp to play around with. :)

Second gen:
1. Perry
2. Wayland
3. Brian

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3012.msg33961#msg33961 date=1203131440]
Hehe, I vaguely recalled that you played cards... :D

Or maybe I remembered wrong and just got lucky :D
[/quote]
Or you were trying to spite my generosity and it backfired for both of us and we both won!!! :D

Well I got babies! However doesn't (and never had) that purplish hue as in Eric's pictures, of course I don't have any actinic lighting over my tank so that might have something to do with it. But it does grab onto mysis, so it is still alive :D

I'm keeping this at the bottom of my 18" tank right at the very fringe of where my light cone from my reflector is. So I'm not blasting this by any means 250w 14k Hamiltons right now.

Do people want super-pico frags? Or do you want to wait?
ericbabybreathua5.jpg

[quote author=patchin link=topic=3012.msg46781#msg46781 date=1214092757]
What a comment at the top of the page!
[/quote]

Haha, you gotta read it in context :D

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3012.msg33833#msg33833 date=1203098790]
23 - but if I win and Norman doesn't I'd like Norman to get the piece because he's cool like that :D

[/quote]

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3012.msg33836#msg33836 date=1203098939]
Screw you, Mike!

:D :D :D

22!
[/quote]

Probably right about the actinics.

Looks closer to Eric's pic under actinic, and closer to your pic under white led flashlight.

I have the frag in the upper corner of the frag tank under 250w 20k XM.

It's been getting flake food. 3 polyps now. I'll try to get a pic today.

Not what I'd call fragable yet, however the color has changed on mine, no actinics over the tank still, but it looks like it's moving closer to what it should be?? *shrug*

for the lighting, it is starting to look about right. I'm sure if you blast it with high K or actinic, it would be more "typical"

Perhaps, this is just being touched by the light cone under my lumenarc mini @ 14k ham. Hopefully soon I'll hook up a 150w over the center maybe something obnoxtious like 20K because the corals there don't seem to need much light as it is.

Plus I'll design some T5s (blue or actinic) into it in time, once I swap out my lumen's for DE pendants, since that seems to be much more feasible at the moment than buying a wider tank :D

Heheh, nah it was more of a joke that I was referring to another thread about me feeding the coral every night...

Good thing I don't have kids, initially promise to feed them every day, then after a little while... meh they can get what floats around :D

Back