Neptune Aquatics

Leaving country

Gorm

Well I found out that in Oct. I will be going to Iran, so I have decide to move my family into a smaller place while I am there in hopes of saving enough to buy a house when I come back. The down side is that everything live in my tank must go. I have over 100 pounds of tonga with different zoo's and the alike attached, couple hammer head, couple frogspawn, mushrooms, etc. Prolly 100 of live sand. Big green bubble tip, rico, most of it is frag size, a couple have grown out and are nice sized. First come first serve donations welcome. You will have to come and get it, otherwise I am making my local pet store rich. Depending on intrest I might setup a day at my house were people can just come and cherry pick from thw tank

Geesh, you guys asked about his gear, and here I'm wonderring "why Iran?"

I am thinking possibly Bechtel or government contract with his company.

Gorm- if you decide to sell the stand and canopy I am interested.

Yah, but right as the US is ramping up for an invasion of Iran, Isreal is ramping up plans to bomb the nuclear facilities, Iranians are calling for a war on US citizens, the take over of the US embassy in 79, etc, etc, etc.....

It's just not a real good time for an American to travel to Iran, government contract or not.

Good luck!

Gorm:

If you want, I can probably take care of some of your critters for you until you come back safe and sound.

Remember, if the Veep comes visiting, don't forget to duck.

Seriously though, make sure you come back in one piece and watch out for the little boats that might want to come up alongside yours.

If they give you some time off, I'm sure the diving will be nice.

Best of luck,

Roy

True Gresham, I was thinking something in the oil industry myself, being as they're (Iran) is ramping up to have a big oil deal with China.

But yah, this time in the world you couldn't pay me any amount of money to go to the Mid.East for any reason.

Back