Jestersix

Lemondrop and Colorado Sunburst Nem

What is the difference between them?
Anyone who how much each cost at the market price?
They are seem hard to find and when you see one you alway late to get one.

I did a search on this forum and seen a few people has them few year ago.
Anyone in this forum still has or had a high end nem of any kind please post some experience and picture to share.

Jess at diablo corals has access to colorado sunburst nem at a fair price. U should talk to him.

They are hard to find. Its not like any store has a continuous supply of them.

Colorado sunburst = intense orange green sometimes yellow tip
Lemon drop = mostly yellow

They can change color depending on your tank.

I believe they are more sensitive than a normal rose bubble tip nem.

Last edited:
Fair is a relative term, personally I would not pay a dime on any 'specialty colored' anemone if it's only under blue LEDs (or T5s) which is like everyone I've seen. My mass produced RBTAs look super sick under Royal Blue LEDs too :D

Their some really nice Nem's I've only seen 1 long ago in Chris's tank when Aquatic Central was open. I believe it was a colorado Sun burst, the blue light really makes it pop. Under regular lighting or not blasted by reefbrights or all blue LEDS they all look the same to me.

But in this video of sunburst, they don't pop and look like every other Rbta to me.

Just with almost every coral you see now online or forums all blasted with LEDs/Reefbrights etc. You don't see pics anymore of tanks in daylight or natural looking. I guess most reefers love the ALL Blue hue.

And heres another morph to consider.

Coral Collection Flame Tip Anemone
image.jpg

be on your gaurd if buying from them. They sent me a faded one the first time. Took 3 weeks to send me this one and honestly hes a little small. But the color is intense!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I went to Neptune today and saw Robert's sunburst, it look very much the same like mine. Here is picture. First pic is Neptune's sunburst and second pic is mine.

Back