Kessil

Leng Sy cap

I have one frag of "Leng Sy" "cap" (foliosa if you were to ask me ;))

Linage Paletta->Ming->JTRedmist->me

must put two fags back into DBTC before cashing in on your score
must have an established tank of at least one year
must have prior experience with SPS

Thanks Jeremy. We''l put something together. I have to swing by Perry's this week, so perhaps I'll just do a "big loop".

Thank you Jeremy for the "Leng Sy" cap. I'm sure this is the true one and everyone else is just fooling themselves. ;)

It'll be a little while for me my colony is shaped like a coffee cup and I don't want to hack into it quite yet. It does grow fast though.

I look forward to making a trip out to Montara! Sounds like your tank is quite the spectacle! And it sounds like a can gain a lot of knowledge from you! Thanks Jeremy!

I have 4 large frags of Leng Sy available, Kenny gets dibs if he still wants the coral otherwise read the rules. No silly numbers I call them as I see them :)

Here's a pick of the mother colony before the haircut. The purple rim runs deep into the coral, you can't really from the pic.

09-1.jpg

Very nice coral. We would like to be consider for one of the frags. We are planning to be at the June meeting and Baymac

Mike and Diane

I believe I received this during a swap. It came from Jeremy. I have 4 frags available.

Fast grower and great shape + color. This coral has been in the hobby for a long time.

DONT BE SHY. THIS IS A GREAT CORAL FOR SPS BEGINNERS.

Jeremy's rules. Pick-up at the swap.

Back