High Tide Aquatics

Lepastrea x2

sfsuphysics

Supporting Member
This is an older picture when it was in my old tank. When moving stuff over I had to try and pry this off the bottom of the acrylic, well lets just say some frags were made.

There are frags available of both before I attach them to a more permanent (i.e. no more frags) rock structure.

2 frags of the Pink w/ blue center
2-3 (may have lost the 3rd under some rocks) of yellow rim w/ blue/purple center.

Pickup at December meeting.

Pick any complex number between 0 + 1i and 10 + 10i ... ok nevermind that.. .just pick a number that's an integer greater than zero, up to but not including infinity :)

The hell if I know which ones you have Sam, I don't think I gave them to you, however I did pick them up at a bar swap, maybe 2 years ago... so unless you put them into the swap... hell just look in your tank to see if you have them :p

Hmm...

How about (2^43112609)-1?

I thought you might appreciate a Mersenne reference. ;)

**EDIT**I'll go for the pink/blue combo as my first choice.

Ok to the smartasses (and others) please edit your posts to mention which one you want. I'm guessing most want the pink/blue one, but just to be certain.

Ok the number was 4, why did you think I'd go so crazy?

That leaves pink/blue for patchin and euod (assuming that's the color they want)

I'll bring the other color for Newreefnut unless others want it as well and I'll bring that.

Tony was disqualified from the pink and blue because I had to do math, and to finish his math

cos(i*(e^(-i*pi))^.5)

e^(-i*pi) = cos(-pi) + i sin (-pi) = -1

(e^(-i*pi))^.5 = (-1)^.5 = i
cos (i*i) = cos(-1) which isn't an integer in my book.

What have I told you guys about multiple corals per thread? ??? It's hard enough to get this information tracked as it is. geez you guys are killing me :)

Ok I got 4 frags of the pink and blue, just snapped them off to make it fit on the rock I want it to mold too (other than smearing on the tank floor)... so ummm

Pick up at the meeting for this I have 4 pink/blue and 2 "other" (don't worry Levi I'll sort it out in the tracking thread), so if you're at the meeting your qualify for one, if not it's going to someone else, but don't worry it grows fast enough
---All get Pink & blue if they come to the meeting---
Patching
Euod
Newreefnut
Bluenassarius

---Get the "other color" or pink and blue if any of the above dont show
Vince
Matt

---Gets any leftovers from people who don't show up--- :)
Tony

Delivered to Patchin, Euod, Newreefnut, Vince & Matt. Sam you didn't stick around long enough for me to give you a piece! (hit me up around Swap time)

Back