Reef nutrition

Let "THE GAME" begin

Yup, might call in sick for the meeting too. Have to check schedule cause I think those might be eastern times; I know the opening game is at 6:00 AM!!!

Go Dutch!!! Orangman!!!! Total football :D

I think either Brazil or Argentia will win. European teams can't win outside of their turf..

nudibranch said:
xcaret said:
nudibranch said:
Who do you think is going to win? I think Germany might win.

Always a top team, my favorite team to win but I have not followed football in a while

I heard they won 2nd place last year.

WC finals are played every four years, there are only two teams that have made it to all championships, Brasil and Germany, THE best teams. funny thing they never met each other in a WC Championship game until Korea/Japan in 2002 Brasil taking home the prized solid gold trophy (or so it's believed; champion gets a copy to keep 'til the next final, the original is well kept at FIFA HQ)
Last cup, held in Germany, they were favored to win it by a storm; home advantage, an awesome squad but the Italians took revenge; back in 1990, Italy hosted the cup and were left on the road, Germany took the prized title, controversy there since the referee (Mexican Edgardo Codezal ? was pushed to favor the Germans or else...) Argentinians brag about that penalty since they went home second place but when it comes to 1986 and the "hand of god" (notice lowercase) that everyone saw but the refs, they are well, so Argentinians...

BTW the French squad made it there by a similar hand of god but this god is named Henry, don't believe me? ask the Irish

Next cup will be held in Brasil, not to mention the Olympics !!!
Time for single or by then divorced, separated, etc. etc. etc. plan for a trip, the trip of a lifetime.
You book departure 2012 and return date 2014

I was able to goto the game in pasadena back in 1994 Italy VS Brazil, it was thrilling and the after party the Brixzialian through in the streets of pasadena after they won was the best I have ever seen....

Yeah I went to the Ireland/Netherlands game back in 94 in Orlando. Had to drive through a tropical storm from Tallahassee to Orlando but well worth it.

Back