Reef nutrition

Let's use my space for something more than a coral farm

Someone needs to man a taxi service over at Jimbo's on Friday night.

Driving home at 2 A.M. in the morning from the city suxxors.

oops it was a 50 kilowatt beam :(

Can the power source for that be small enough to fit on the animal though?

I'll tell you what...I get to shoot you with the YAG for 10watts of averge power and you get to shine a CW 10 watt laser at me with equal area and we'll see how it pans out :p

That's all fine but the shop has a limited budget so if we can get the lasers used....
Also, I think we might have room for the man/bear/pig vs. sharktopus match we all want to see.

Jim vs. Sharktopus

Muriaticacidbath.jpg

Which reagent is in excess?

:D

Hi Art! Since almost all the photo gurus are on this thread, I'd like to suggest a second workshop on reef photography. I believe the first workshop will be the wave/ dump tank from the Thales link. Gresham, Western Reefer and I are going to try and construct a prototype this week so we don't have a room full of people wondering what to do next! Then we have to schedule a night, get the parts list together, get the participants list together etc... Probably 3 weeks away at best... Also, we will need to pre-cut and drill stuff cause I don't want too many plastic shavings blowing around the open tanks. But feel free to stop in anytime of course.

Houser is on the prototype team as well. Not sure when we all can get together, and I have not spoken to Thales about it yet. Due to Delta being super stupid, his trip was cut short and is now home :(

GreshamH said:
Houser is on the prototype team as well. Not sure when we all can get together, and I have not spoken to Thales about it yet. Due to Delta being super stupid, his trip was cut short and is now home :(
Cool, Dave was in the other day and I can't remember what we talked about besides CO2 and how happy it makes caulerpa!
Bummer about Delta being stupid.

Back