LF $500 Efflo

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by swayd, Aug 3, 2015.

1. swayd

swayd Guest

Hello everyone,
    I am looking for the $500 Efflo acro. Anyone who has a frag for sale or even mini colony or knows someone who does please let me know, thanks!

2. mediumrare

mediumrare Guest

As a matter of fact I just placed an order for some of this. I'll let you know where from and my experience once i get my shipment.

neuro likes this.
  3. swayd

swayd Guest

Sounds good! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. mediumrare

mediumrare Guest

I just got two frags from Jason Fox today of the Greg Carrol Efflo (same as the 500$efflo) Check ou tmy 130g build thread for pictures. Ill post updates on survival of the frags..etc..

5. swayd

swayd Guest

Oh man! I was actually looking at that piece. Going to your build right now! Thanks.

6. Merith

Merith Guest

Tracy Mike has this piece if i remember right. Bit of a drive but if your looking for other killer sps he's pretty much a one stop shop lol. Pm me if you want to make the drive and I can send his info.

7. swayd

swayd Guest

Thanks Merith, I actuallu had my AC unit crap out on me last week and my tank temp soared into the mid 80s last week and it looks like I lost a few acros. That being said I might wait a bit for some more acros. Thanks for the info though I might hit up Mike when I am ready? Where is he located?

8. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Sounds like Tracy?

9. swayd

swayd Guest

I live like 20 minutes away from Tracy haha

10. Merith

Merith Guest

Yup he's in Tracy. The other sps mike is in Livermore also well worth the drive.

11. Nav

Nav Director of Marketing & Photography

Merith, any contact info or CL link to get in touch with Mike?