LF a stand for my qt tank

Discussion in 'Resources' started by tankguy, Mar 25, 2016.

1. tankguy

tankguy BOD

if someone has or can build me a stand for my qt tank please let me know. Tank is 36L by 18W.

2. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

40 breeder? You can use delving units from Lowes or Home Depot supposedly. I have not tried it but I do have 1 for a 40 breeder tank that I'm going to use as a transfer tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. tankguy

tankguy BOD

not a 40 breeder. its much taller. believed to be 70-80G

4. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

Bottom pane is same size as a 40b so it will fit. Each shelf is rated to 1000lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. tankguy

tankguy BOD

Ill check it out thank you
    Just checked them out , not what I want to use

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  6. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

Working pressure gauge won't go down if your solenoid is closed.

Your tank pressure gauge should not drop when tank valve is closed but still connected. Unless leak.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

7. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

I can build you something of you need. What do you have in mind?

8. tankguy

tankguy BOD

nothing too special. About 2 1/2 feet tall , and 2 inches longer in width and length. Shoot me a price. If its too expensive I can go another route if i need too. Thank you for the reply

9. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

So you'd want it to be 40" wide by 22" deep by 30" tall? Do you want any shelves or doors? What species of wood that you want it made of? Do you need it stained or painted?

10. tankguy

tankguy BOD

Id say just the shell because its most likely gonna be a garage thing for qt fish. Need the stand to be stable. No cheap wood. Stain would be good to protect the wood.