LF fish trap for tail spot blenny

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by yardartist, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

not at you, but for you I shall now add

4 HORSEMAN!!!

2. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

No no no....

That's a level 14 Druid ;)

3. zambavi

zambavi Guest

This thread has now officially been hijacked.... sorry Richard. It's not my fault Tony wants to start talking about the apocalypse... :)

4. zambavi

zambavi Guest

LOL... Haven't been a lvl 14 in years... ;)

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

My "main" is 71, but my "alt" is 80...go figure.

6. zambavi

zambavi Guest

See you don't have it bad enough... Try having ten 80's all on one server. Next week it all starts over for me... going to take forever to get 10 80's 2 85. S) lol and I have no idea what my main is anymore. :)

7. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I hate leveling. I pretty much had 1 toon above lvl 10 for years. It was all about raiding till WoTLK sissified it.

8. zambavi

zambavi Guest

LOL... i hear you. I'm not a fan of leveling either but it did get much better with 4.03a patch and it helps to have a full BOA set for every toon. :) I really only play now to raid which I still like doing. I'm one of those crazies that's actually taking the week off from work for cata release. :) I'll be taking a break though to come to the club meeting on Sat...

9. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

not even sure what BOA is. I stopped before the first major WotLK patch.

10. zambavi

zambavi Guest

Ah... a BC fellow. Bind on Account...

11. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I date back to dec 04 :-D

12. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

You slackers! My ranger is 90 my cleric is 90 and my Mage just hit 90 last night. Hmm dont know if I will bother with the pally...

As an off topic comment, I've accidentally caught my tailspot a few times because the main rock he hides in is removable and I pull it out occasionally to glue frags to it easily. Last time I was letting glue dry for a few minutes and he flopped out onto my desk, oops. He's fine now.

13. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

That was another line of thinking I had... remove rock with blenny in it. That's how a lot of the barnacle blennies are caught.

14. yardartist

yardartist Guest

Good idea, not an option for this guy. File it away.

15. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

I tried to catch a bi color in my tank a while back but never could get him.
    He was doing major damage to corals.
    He went in to a hole on a rock one day and well... let's just say he never made it back out.

16. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Slurp gun?

17. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I Suspect epoxy or super glue?

18. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

You guys inspired me to put more effort into catching my resident bastard, an orange damsel that had been digging holes in the sandbed and making a huge mess. Aggressive I can take, rearranging the tank is an ejection worthy move.

10 mins of fishing and he was hooked. I had to bait it tho, took about 10 strikes for the hook to catch him. Now he lives in a nano that he can make as much mess as he wants to in.

19. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

good guess

20. yardartist

yardartist Guest

This guy is not damaging, yet. He does pick at LPS mouths while they are getting food in. Corals loose every time so not growing like they used to.

I do not feed the fish enough so they are always looking.