LF maxi mini anemones / rock flower anemones

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Kremis, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Kremis

Kremis Supporting Member

let me know what you got!

2. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman Supporting Member

Flowers were really expensive this year. I looked a number of times to add to my Floerr rock and they were a lot more than the season before and no good group buys.

3. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

There were a bunch at RAP. $35 for the regular ones and $55+ for the ultras.

You can also find them at both Neptune and AC.

4. Kremis

Kremis Supporting Member

not at AC. been there 3 tmies in the past month and havent seen one, also been asking them. neptunes is too far

5. Klems

Klems Supporting Member

I have a bunch on multiple pieces of reef rock....but I am not able to remove them from the rocks due to their size / placement. Willing to sell the rocks with the rock flowers...each piece of rock has 4 - 9 anemone...

Attached Files:

6. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

AC can definitely get them. I saw a tub full of them after the last regional swap in September.

I've been slowly getting rid of mine. Sold 3 of them to Boun a few months back and just have these 2 ultras left.
    [​IMG]

7. Klems

Klems Supporting Member

How much is the going rate for these? Based on size / color?

8. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Less on size and more on color. Rainbows, and other multis, are more expensive than less colorful/dull rfas. Here's the rainbow that was sold off.

Deflated state when it first came in. ~quarter size puffed up.
    [​IMG]

When it was sold. ~2.5" across next to the creamsickle w/the purple outer skirt.
    [​IMG]

9. Klems

Klems Supporting Member

Feeding time for my baby RFA's...

Attached Files: