High Tide Aquatics

LFS tour for July

Who's going on the LFS tour

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
OK, if you want it before, we can still hold it here in Oakland. Otherwise we will need to find another place. At least here, it would be a lot quieter and there would not be many distractions. I can also help with the carpool. Just leave your cars here if you want. I can take 3, possibly 4 if one is thinner than most. My vehicle is an Outback. Let me know the time and if you want to hold the board meeting here.

Sounds fun. I haven't met most of the BAR members yet, so I'm looking forward to that too.

I live in Walnut Creek, so I don't get down to those stores much, all the better to visit.

Which day, Sat or Sun?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
JVU, if you want to, you can drive to Oakland, leave your car here and I will carpool to the stores. Just let me know!

OK, if you want it before, we can still hold it here in Oakland. Otherwise we will need to find another place. At least here, it would be a lot quieter and there would not be many distractions. I can also help with the carpool. Just leave your cars here if you want. I can take 3, possibly 4 if one is thinner than most. My vehicle is an Outback. Let me know the time and if you want to hold the board meeting here.
I was hoping for someplace down in the south bay since we'll be starting at Neptune (and because Oakland is so far from me :)).

They have in the past. I don't know if they will this time. I know Neptune will give 10% off of livestock for BAR supporting members.

To my knowledge we haven't even let them know we are coming, much less asked for any special deals. In the past we have been more proactive. This time I think we are just showing up.

Letting them know there will be a size able group and asking for deals aren't the same necessarily. Sometimes they like to be ready for a bunch o people right at opening time

I wasn't really hinting at wanting something for free. I was just wondering if it was going to be different than just a regular shopping trip.

Can we start a poll to see who's going? I have no idea how to do that. Also do we want to substitute any stores? Neptunes and AC are for sure. Diablo instead of California Reef? There is also that new store in Oakland ( Bay Bridge Aquarium ) ?

Can we start a poll to see who's going? I have no idea how to do that. Also do we want to substitute any stores? Neptunes and AC are for sure. Diablo instead of California Reef? There is also that new store in Oakland ( Bay Bridge Aquarium ) ?

Should be under thread tools, right under the title of the thread. Will only show up for thread creator.

e8f8e6cb3c4d5bddf67b5ff8a6bd010e.jpg

Already did the three store rotation (AC, CRC, Neptune) this past weekend so won't be joining you guys for this one. I'll be cutting this down to AC and Neptune for the foreseeable future.

Back