Our mission

Limu Red Palyathora-split (limu)

seminolecpa

Past President
Split topic- from Limu (please contact her)

-Two /2 polyps frags of Limu Red Palyathora, the two large colonies on right and left:
anemones1133.jpg

These polyps are much larger than normal PPE, a closer look:
anemones949.jpg

I may be making a trip this week to Bay Area, and I have 4 different zoas/Proto Palythoras that I would like to share. I can bring these frags with me and meet you or drop off. These polyps are grown under natural sun light and intense MH suppliment with high water flow. You will need to have a system that is same for the sps.
All DBTC rules applied, and I would like to know about your sytem before deciding. I also like to see people that are comitted to the hobby and are not planning to break down their tanks down and sell off every thing. I am sorry if I am being too demanding, but these are my pride and joy(besides my anemones):)
I have never frag these colonies until now, so I hope that right persons can grow and share with other members.

If I qualify, would like to get a frag of this. I can pick it up from Brian at the BACFM.

Here is a link to my tank build thread http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=2609.0

I am getting confused here; too many threads formy little brain:)
Thanks. I just now saw your replies. I hope to get every thing settle by tomorrow night or Th morning.

One frag each will got to Norm and Roy. Perry, and Nash should get the F1 polyps. They grow fast for me, hope they do well for you. This Paly does not like to be touch, each time I handle the mom colony, the polyps get smaller and smaller. So, this frag should be secured to a high light and flow area to keep the large polyp appeance.
Thanks.

limu, I just want to make sure I have it right.

Red Paly
Mr. Ugly
nash
xinumaster

Who's Roy, I don't see posts from anyone by that name?

Roy is Radiolunatic, I believe. I promissed Roy one frag because he is so welling to share with me and other memebers.

Sorry, F1 is the first generation of daighter cells. When a frag makes new polyps and new frag is made from the growth, the new frag is the F1. When F1 makes babies, that is the F2....

Back