High Tide Aquatics

Link's Nanocube-12g, with moding.

The tank is running uptoo 4 years already, but there is a lot of up and down during these hobby years. I lost some stock and gain new one which grows out. It's been tough, but I'm still enjoying.
More information of my tank here is a Bridge Link http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1385540

I'm not sure, I had them only for a few month and something bad happen to my tank. It's weird because one minute the tank is clear and the next, the tank became very murky and cloudy. It burn most of the Aagae, corals and clown fishes. It happen twice already. I couldn't figure What the heck happen.

btw, Thanks man.

More info.

Murky thread. http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1518949
First thread of the beginning of the tank. http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=711917
Upgrading modding info. http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=594169

Hey..... GUYS..... GIRLS....

Are you ready for my updates? HAHAHAHA just teasing.

It's been awhile since I update and I had lost a few in my tank. Yes, I'm very sad to saw Snowy and Crooky had died from the murky bloom in the tank. I'm very dissappointed in myself, but I don't think it's my fault, just a little. Well so far I have new corals growing out and my Florescent Green Stripe has spread a little and I got pictures. My Metalic Green Frogspawn had spit into two head. I'm so happy for my tank and my acheivement.

We heres PICS!!!

Frogspawn gotten larger
DSC02806.jpg

Button Polyps have spread
DSC02808.jpg

More had recover from the murky tank and pigments improvement
DSC02810.jpg

Kenya Tree have grown so much
DSC02811.jpg

Much more has bloom
DSC02813.jpg

How much will you pay to moe your lawn. He will do it at a low price....!
DSC02814.jpg

Just picking up the left overs.
DSC02815.jpg

New guy intown... Yup very new, just hop on the tank bed.
DSC02823.jpg

I have new corals today guys and I take more pictures. I got 3 frag of zoanthids, but I'm a little nervous to nursery it because I'm scare of toxin. :( I got these for free, if I don;t want to keep it,I used it for swap and dbtc.

Okay guys, I promise pictures weeks ago and I'm sorry. I been really out of myself being sick and busy with my own stuff and I couldn't take photos. I promise one of the shot of my Solar Zoanthids, but I couldn't take them today because they aren't open, but I'll keep my eyes out. Here are the photos and enjoy them.

FTS
DSC03013.jpg

These guys split.
DSC03020.jpg

Eagle Eye Zoas.
DSC03023.jpg

DSC03025.jpg

New Button Coral had grown
DSC03026.jpg

DSC03027.jpg

The Frags
DSC03028.jpg

New Orange Green Mouth Ricordia/ea (how do you spell them?)
DSC03029.jpg

Two Blue Leg Hermits
DSC03030.jpg

DSC03032.jpg

This is my favorite shot today.
DSC03033.jpg

DSC03034.jpg

My right side view.
DSC03035.jpg

What type of macro is that red stuff growing all over the tank? I have some that just popped up on a rock an anemone I bought from an LFS was attached to. Is it bad/invasive and does it cause problems?

OK. Well I'm going to move the rock that it is growing on in my 34g into the 8g seahorse tank I'm going to set up to provide more plants for the seahorses to graze in.

Today, I was at the Baymac, chilling with my new friends(BAR) and bought an Acan from them. hopefully people will help me identify it because I think it's Hermit frog or something. I don't know... I post it up tonight if I can. Thanks BAR for letting me hang out!!!

I lost Soda, my F.P. Clownfish on Friday night. I don't know how the clown fish died, but it might be from starvation. The fish refuse to eat and it was breathing rapidly. I had a feeling two days before it pass away that the fish wasn't going to make it.

Are you referring to the area of paler flesh on the upper left of the acan frag?
Remember, it will look different in your tank than in others tank due to water chemistry, and different lighting schemes.
How did you dip the frag, and what did you dip it in?

You are right about lighting and tank climate change. I have never seen the tentacles yet. I always thought there would be eating by tentacles.

I dip with MedicCoral. I dip for 8minutes with my my saltwater from tank.

Back