Kessil

Link's Nanocube-12g, with moding.

Yea, I know. Especially I heard bad stories about Zoanthids and Palytoxins, it scared my butt because I'm very vulnerable to any sickness.

I finally scrub my window clean today and pump water to my 3 gallon reservoir. The reservoir hold RO/DI water ready to be use for transferring to a bucket making Synthetic Seawater and water top off.

What I did wrong... hahaha I freaking clean the window before I test my water chemistry. After I clean the window, I remembered to test the Nitrate and pH, but after stirring all those crap would probably give me a high reading and it would be incorrect. I'm just going to have wait till tomorrow, again. For mean time, collect the algae out of the tank.

I got my water to be stable, but except Amonia, it's bit tiny high. Water change should fix the problem.

Ammonia is .10ppm
Nitrate 0
Phosphate is 0ppm
Calcium 400ppm
Dkh 12
pH 8.1

I'm do a water change and I will smooth out the chemistry.

I work on my tank today and I have some ba news... and i feel very sad about it. While I was cleaning my window, I accidentally knocked down my tiny rock fill with Eagle Eye Zoos. I tried to search it for fifth teen minutes and I don't have any luck. I bought it awhile back at Atlantis A. and it was my second favorite coral in my tank. I feel so sad now... :( I can't seem to find it... I going to look for it later and tomorrow. I really love that coral, i can't stop feeling bad about it.

Update... So far, the single polyp of eagle open up, but its at the very bottom of the tank, on the sand, holding on a blanket of algae. I don't really know how to bring it up and glue it because i don't ave gloves to fit my hands. Couple of people advice me, if its open, then i should just leave it there since it's happy.

Over the weekend, I went out and bought two new F.P. Clown fish. It's been awhile for my tank to be occupy by some fish because my last one had jump out the tank :(. I sure miss her still. Now I had a new family, which doesn't mean I will forget about my last clown name sparkle. These new set are Bullet, the small one and Toothless, the larger one.

I also took a picture of a small frag of my three green stripe mushroom. Hopefully i can sell it because i really need the money.

24812_380039127707_592997707_3646870_6946122_n.jpg

24812_380039132707_592997707_3646871_3099563_n.jpg

-Link

Happy mothers day to everyone.

I went to baymac yesterday and brought home goodies. I bought 1inch Superman, one inch Purple Haze and 1.5inch this bright nuclear green and red polyps(i don't know what it's called, maybe you guys can help me when i place in my tank with a photo.

Did you guys have fun at Baymac?

okay... I'm assuming if the montipora corals are happy and doing well, the circle polyps come out right? Well so far, the superman to do well, but nuclear green red polyps and the purple haze haven't yet. I'm kind of worry, but then again, I just acclimated them today so results might be better in a few days. any hints would be nice...

okay, all my corals are open up, except the purple haze(I'm still assuming if the circle polyps show, then it's doing well, am I on the right track?)

Once I find my camera, i will take some photos.

I just bought this 5watt Single Underwater light for my chaets i receive for free from out team. There is another macro in there, but I'm not sure... I think it's Caulerpa Brachypus, Thanks who ever pass it out.(Who did???...)

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Underwater-5W-Single-Light-5WLight.htm

guys... a promise is a promise right? Well I finally found my camera and took some photos, and yes, I know it's not as clear as your camera does, but I got the job done. I know, I know... my tank have some algae issue, but I tend to over feed my tank because I want my buddy to be full... Well tell me what do you think and see if my new guys are happy... Please tell if they are doing well because I'm having a hard time telling. These guys are from Baymac except the Green Stripe Mushroom and Ricordia.

Thanks to Mathew...
29744_393622447707_592997707_3950299_2140378_n.jpg

Green Red Polyps Montipora Cap. Does anyone know this corals nickname? Like others, Superman and Purple Haze
29744_393622462707_592997707_3950301_6979761_n.jpg

From Left to Right.
Purple Haze Montipora cap and Superman Montipora Encrusted
29744_393622487707_592997707_3950303_4457963_n.jpg

Mother Colony of Green Stripe Mushroom and Toothless( False Percula C. Fish)
29744_393622502707_592997707_3950305_3411547_n.jpg

That looks like the purple haze I put into the BAR tank, glad to see you go it. the polyps may not be fully open but they're not far off. How high do have it. Here's a pic I had of one of my purple hazes on the left so you have a frame of reference.

Cookie Jar, the rack sits at 4 inches from the top rim of the tank.... the 75watts mh is about 12inches from the water surface. The purple Haze is open much more now, i take a picture when i can again. Thanks for giving the coral and given the opportunity to buy it.

guys... I got received my underwater light for my cheats and i will install it this weekend. I can't wait!....

Back