Our mission

Link's Nanocube-12g, with moding.

Guys... and Girls... I finally installed my underwater light and here is the second baffle in the rear of NC12(+)(Nanocube 12 Plus). I
re-arranged the rocks and place the small racks into the first and third baffle. By placing them in the first and third baffle, the rock help create turbulence of water flow, which lead to un-dead spot. The only baffle that doesn't have a huge flow pressure, is second baffle and that's where the cheats and caulerpas are at. Thanks again who ever give them out at our booth!

29744_397340052707_592997707_4029626_2690965_n.jpg

the refugium...
29744_397347157707_592997707_4029715_4468604_n.jpg

nanocube-guy said:
Does anyone know how to raise pH without raising Alkalinity? I really need to solve for this one....

mmm...Water changes and don't overfeed. Low pH might also indicate a high amount of CO2 in your tank...Make sure there's enough circulation and aeration.

i think i been over feeding my tank. hahaha no not think... I am overfeeding. I better stop. I just read up early like an hour ago about co2 decreasing pH. Thanks Icon.. btw did giants won today? I missed the game.

okay, 24 hours past the Milk Spill in my tank, i added the carbons 6 hours ago and my reef is 80 percent clearing up... I been observing over night every chance i could. I just ran full chemistry the results is okay, I want to be better though. I'm doing another 2 gallon water change tomorrow and run full test again.

PO4(-3) 0 parts per millions great!~
Ca 300 parts per millions too low!~
pH 8.0 Great!~
NH4 0.2 parts per millions a little high!~
No3 0 parts per millions Great!~
kH 13 Too high!~

What do you think guys?

parameters don't look far off. I wouldn't worry about 300 calcium and dkH 13. those aren't that far off and shouldn't be cause for concern. on the plus side you probably have plenty of Vitamin D. :D Seriously though, I'd be more concerned with the milk fluids, but with carbon, skimming & water changes you're on the right track.

what's you MAG at?

BTW, those aren't 0, they are "below the resolution of the test". :D

CookieJar said:
parameters don't look far off. I wouldn't worry about 300 calcium and dkH 13. those aren't that far off and shouldn't be cause for concern. on the plus side you probably have plenty of Vitamin D. :D Seriously though, I'd be more concerned with the milk fluids, but with carbon, skimming & water changes you're on the right track.

Thank you for your opinion and replied. I appreciate your help.

GreshamH said:
what's you MAG at?

BTW, those aren't 0, they are "below the resolution of the test". :D

Are you talking about magnesium?

No your mag wheels.... :lol:

Giving just CAlcium/ALKalinity is only getting 2/3 the picture. MAGnesium is crucial component of saltwater and plays a huge roll. Not knowing it but trying to adjust the other two is a recipe for disaster.

Gresham,

REALLY???? :O I never knew Magnesium is that so important in reef chemistry and since you said "2/3" part of supplements. I have never tested magnesium before, but I does does 1ml per week :~ . I guess I should invest one reagents kit now :tired: .

Back