LiveAquaria - Diver's Den Group Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by patrickb, Mar 24, 2012.

1. patrickb

patrickb Supporting Member

I want to urgently get a fish from LiveAquaria's Diver's Den but was hoping to not have to pay for a bunch of expensive shipping all by myself. Let me know if you want in so we can split the cost of shipping (or get it for free if we order over $225).

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/index.cfm

I live in San Francisco so keep that in mind if you want to join the order. I will pay for the fish up front and you can reimburse me when the shipment arrives. I would like to place the order by Monday to make sure the fish I want to get is still available.

Patrick

2. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

I would be interested in a pair of tiger gobies Patrick.

3. sendo

sendo Guest

Hey Patrick,

I want to get a Kleins butterfly as well as a fathead anthias.

4. screebo

screebo Guest

I may be willing to loan you mine. Now that all the aiptasia is gone, he's beginning to pester some of the coral. I think he nailed a prize mushroom of mine, could be wrong but I definitely saw him nailing a frog spawn that was receding anyway. As long as I had aiptasia, he left everything else alone except the food I gave him. I'll be watching him like a hawk and report to you the results. He's a seasoned aiptasia eliminator.

5. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I'd be very interested in him if you are taking him out

6. patrickb

Can you guys post links to the things you want so there is no confusion. Sendo--I assume you just want the anthias and not the Kleins now?

7. patrickb

Also, it looks like we can order from both the regular LiveAquaria website and the Diver's Den and both count towards the same combined rate of shipping.
    Patrick

8. screebo

screebo Guest

I'll let you now on the Kleins. I like him a lot but if I catch him nibbling my mushrooms, especially my mushrooms, he's out of there. He's a big sucker too, about 5 inches nose to tail.

9. sendo

sendo Guest

Hey John

It would be great if I could just borrow him since I just need some aptasia eliminated. I think he would be too big to keep in my tank long term anyways.

Patrick
    - Just sign me up for the Fathead anthias for now.

10. sendo

sendo Guest

Here is the link

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+20+52&pcatid=52

Please order 1 of these for me.

Thanks Patrick!

11. gimmito

Here's the link for the tiger watchman goby. I didn't see a pair offered though.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+31+224&pcatid=224

12. patrickb

Did you still want me to get 2 of the tiger watchmens even if they're not paired?

13. gimmito

If you can get a pair it woul be cool, but I think the tank is big enough two of the same gender could coexist. :)

14. patrickb

Any other takers out there?

So far its just me (getting a tank raised ORA Sea Urchin) and Jim's 2 Tiger Watchmen Gobies.

Anyone else want to join?
    Patrick

15. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Yes. Maldives lyretail anthias. 10 females, 2 males. Live aquaria, no divers den.
    http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+20+1512&pcatid=1512
    Pm me if they don't have enough.

16. patrickb

Mike,
    They only had Male Maldive Lyretails and no females. They did have Fiji Lyretail Anthias (both male and female) that were each $12 cheaper. I hope that's OK.

The shipment will arrive on Wednesday late morning.

Patrick

17. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Okay. Thanks