Jestersix

LOBOS???

who has had experience with these and who can give me an idea of what kind of light and flow they need and do you spot feed

i got a real nice green n purple(says "LE") aussie lobo n just checking if i should keep in frag tank or in DT

Bottom of the tank and I don't feed mine at all. It grows very very well. Ian and I split one up about a year and a half ago, and I have made 4 large frags of it and the remaining piece is as big as the one I got originally.

Lobos are like Acros in a way... some like a lot of light, others don't.

LOL.... i got one about 4 inches long looks like two heads....looks really cool, i gues i will have to put it in frag since my clown will bury it in the display tank.........

Yeah they can reach out and get others, but without sweepers. I keep mine from ever touching another coral, or the other touching the lobo. Seems to keep neighbors safe.

I target fed early on and they seem to be just fine and growing without it. I put Cyclopeze, Selcon, Phyto-Feast, and Oyster-Feast in the water. Not sure if it gets these. They are all on the bottom, and have changed colors with the MH lights. Radiating stripes now that follow the ridges on the outer ring.

Back