Neptune Aquatics

Local A.G.E. dealer?

Does anyone know of a local dealer for A.G.E.? I was in the process of getting a quote through OT before they went out of business. Tried contacting Aquatic Collection but haven't heard back from them and Aquarium Showroom doesn't work with A.G.E.

TIA

Want the fastest quote? Email this guy... cbrenes@thefishgallery.com He is great to work with, very available to answer questions or to direct questions with Tom? at AGE. My quote buying from him and getting it shipped here was the same as the quotes I eventually was able to get....well after the tank was paid for.

Kinda random, but I'll be driving through LA with a big@$$ station wagon on the 18th, hopefully with a new tank of my own - don't mind stopping by ocaquatic (leemar dealer) or the fish tank factory to pick up a reasonableish (up to 5x2x2.5) sized tank for a club member along the way.

He is in Texas, and I believe the company he works for sells more A.G.E. tanks in the US, so he has good communication with the manufacturer.
Go to the website, and you will see the store has AGE tanks all over the showroom. www.thefishgallery.com

Make my own tank? If I had the skills I might consider it. But there's something to be said about leaving it up to the pros to do it for peace of mind.

Do you make tanks?

I've decided to go with a 48x28x22 (LWH) with an external overflow. Might stickout in the living room but I defniitely wanted something with a little more depth.

not professionally, no. but ive made tanks before and will be making one now with pvc for the back and bottom. starting small first. I'll have some 795 left and wanted to see if you wanted to give it a go

supernip said:
not professionally, no. but ive made tanks before and will be making one now with pvc for the back and bottom. starting small first. I'll have some 795 left and wanted to see if you wanted to give it a go

What is 795, silicon adhesive?
Don't want to derail/hijack but I need to re do all the silicon job on a glass tank/pvc-glass bottom, can you pm me some details?

There are no custom glass tank dealers in the Bay Area? Seems like you have to go to SoCal or out of state to get a custom glass tank. Is this true? Anywhere that sells any used starphire tanks in the Bay Area?

sfboarders said:
There are no custom glass tank dealers in the Bay Area? Seems like you have to go to SoCal or out of state to get a custom glass tank. Is this true? Anywhere that sells any used starphire tanks in the Bay Area?

nope, none locally :(

Try The Aquarium Showroom for used glass tanks, he may have some starphire on hand.

GreshamH said:
sfboarders said:

nope, none locally :(

Try The Aquarium Showroom for used glass tanks, he may have some starphire on hand.

Thanks Gresham, for the info. Now I have a good excuse to head down there and check em out.

Back