Kessil

Looking for new cyanacrylite source

BAR sells IC Gel for $5 a tube (20 grams , .7 oz) at every meeting. I've got an unopened tube that I can sell to you for the club. That is, if you happen to drive by 80/780/Vallejo anytime in the near future. Just PM me ahead of time.
Jim

Steve needs a bit more then a tube Jim, he's a true farmer :D He's one of ASAP's outstanding sources of stateside aquacultured corals. ASAP typically sells them in a day or two, no matter what amount Steve brings by. I finally nabbed one after ages of getting "you should have come by yesterday, we had tons of Steve's SPS and xenia.

Steve's also the man behind the scenes at www.coralreefecosystems.com where I buy my MH bulbs from :D

Steve, we get it from BSI Adhesives.

http://www.bsiadhesives.com/

email me Steve :D

Thanks Jim but Gresham is right I need a quantity. I should have mentioned that in my original post. By the way that sounds like a great price for a single tube.

Ahh, now I remember coming across Steve's website and him being mentioned in RC a few times. I made a mental note but you know how it is ... the mind is the first to go. Or is it the 2nd? :)

Rich would say the first thing to go, would be the Mime :lol:

I think Palm labs adhesives sells high viscosity CA in up to 40 lb quantities, and they'd probably go larger if you needed it. Also, you can check out Apollo Cyanoacrylate (2999) from Cyberbond.

Back