Kessil

Lots of new stuff this week and next week...and other updates

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hi Guys...we got lots of new stuff coming in this Sunday and next week.

We just got in another batch of Hawaiin ultra grade aqua cultured maxima clams. Lots of colors to choose from!

We will have about 25 pieces of new echinophyllia asperas (watermelon and rainbow included) coming in this weekend as well as lots of other LPS and SPS colonies!

Additionally, sometime next week...the new MP40wES and MP10wES will arrive...we will have 4X of each model.

Also, in about two weeks or so...we will start carrying CADLight products that many of you have been requesting. Some of the items that we will stock on the initial buy-in will be their AIO nano systems as well as full sized reef setup (Artisan series). This is a very exciting product for us!

Lots of other stuff is going on at the shop right now. We're expanding the SPS collection a lot and now have dedicated an entire 8-foot tank for it with convenient price point. You don't have to listen to my whining any more about why I hate selling out of that grow-out tank... :bigsmile:

In fact, the old grow-out tank itself is being re-organized for your shopping convenient as well....we're converting to price point system just like the rest of the systems in the shop.

Our dry-good selection is continued to be expanded. If there's anything that you don't see stocked but would like to see that it does, please feel free to let us know. We'll do our best to have it at your convenience as best as we can.

Last but not least, we just want to say Thank You for your continued support! We're growing in leaps and bounds and we couldn't have done it without each and every one of you.

Again, Thank You from the bottom of our hearts!

Robert and Cerissa

Hey robert thanks for still staying open in these hard times :) Also I was wondering if you selled RO filters by them self and If you have any DI resin, so i can change mine out.

robert4025 said:
Our dry-good selection is continued to be expanded. If there's anything that you don't see stocked but would like to see that it does, please feel free to let us know. We'll do our best to have it at your convenience as best as we can.

Robert and Cerissa

I like to see tropic marine mix salt in your store. :love:

Thanks for stopping by today, Brian!

Perry....I'll see what I can do!

Mark....biggest chalice shipment ever...hopefully there's some good pieces. You should stop by next weekend!

Rob

robert4025 said:
Thanks for stopping by today, Brian!

Perry....I'll see what I can do!

Mark....biggest chalice shipment ever...hopefully there's some good pieces. You should stop by next weekend!

Rob

It might be too late. I already asked another LFS to order 4 buckets for me.

Back