LPS / SPS / Button Polyps / Mushrooms / Soft Corals.

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by bareefers, Jan 5, 2006.

1. bareefers

bareefers BOD

:D Hello I am looking for any types of LPS / Button Polyps / Mushrooms / Soft Corals in reasonable price. I have an empty nano tank and wish to fill it up w/ goodies.

I am willing to pick it up in any part of the bayarea. :D

2. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I have some GSP you could have.

3. bareefers

bareefers BOD

:D Oh great but how big and how much? will it fit great to a nano tank? btw, thank's in advance!

4. bareefers

bareefers BOD

:D Oh great but how big and how much? will it fit great to a nano tank? btw, thank's in advance!

5. seminolecpa

I have a bunch of it on a large tonga branch that needs to be trimmed off. I am sure I could get you several pieces that are maybe silver dollar sized. You will have to attach them in your tank where you want, but be careful. They can spread like weeds.

You are welcome to a couple of pieces of it for free. I don't believe in charging for something as easily available as star polyp.

PM me or email me at seminolecpa@yahoo.com if you want my address. I should be avail most of the weekend.

Here is a picture of the colony in case you are wondering.

[​IMG]

6. bareefers

bareefers BOD

:D whoa that's one great looking tank! I will email you right away regarding the gps. thank's!

7. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

What's that red/orange cap doing in that green coral tank! ;)

8. seminolecpa

My wife demanded some other color in the tank. What can you do. Another question is what are some of those LPS corals doing in that SPS tank. Again I defer to making the wife happy.

9. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Amen 2 that! ;)

10. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I have alot of shroom zoos, and leathers for sale some rare most resonable, im in walnut creek, have more than enough diversity to fill a nano

415-517-3213
    Nicholas

11. bareefers

bareefers BOD

:) Looking forward to that and nice talking to you Nick!

12. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Btw Nick, do you mind posting some photos if you have some? :)