Kessil

MACNA 2018 - Las Vegas - September 7-9

Are you Attending

• Total voters
PSA:
For those flying and looking to bring back corals... carry-on is indeed and option.

I just snuck my nem from LAX back to SFO :D

But rather than a bag, use clear containers with lids that can be opened, in case water needed to be tested.
1023128d58ecbbc3d9fff6cc75304ebe.jpg
267230400b35db7727ecdf81670ea226.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Found a cheaper rental car so will be driving from the airport to hotel sometime after we arrive at 9:30pm Thursday night. Anybody need a ride into town then?

Found a cheaper rental car so will be driving from the airport to hotel sometime after we arrive at 9:30pm Thursday night. Anybody need a ride into town then?

Unfortunately I'm destined to stand in the world's largest "adult disneyland" que that is the Taxi pick-up spot.

Where can Uber/Lyft pick you up? I was reading something about them not being able to pick you up at the terminals, only at the parking garage. Mind you this was an older article, so times may have changed.

I kind of feel bad for the cabbies. I've met some awesome cabbies in Vegas over the years that know everything that's going on and are a wealth of info.

So the Senate (my wife) passed my MACNA bill and I’ll be there for pretty much just Saturday! So from what I’ve read there’s picture taking in the afternoon, is there any other meet up before then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Getting from the airport:
  • We have arranged for a 5% discount on all Super Shuttle reservations for MACNA attendees (10% if you book your round trip), use the code VTCVU at www.supershuttle.com to reserve your trip from the airport to MACNA
  • If you are new to Uber or Lyft, use codes uberMACNA or lyft4MACNA for a discount and promotions on your new account.
  • Once you get to the Westgate you will want to jump on the Las Vegas Monorail to check out attractions up and down the Las Vegas Strip. Book through our Monorail discount page to save 10-15% on your daily or multi-day pass!

Back