Major props to <3-to-Reef for being an awesome club member!

Discussion in 'Kudos' started by Enderturtle, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

I just learned from wpeterson that @<3-2-reef and his dad came through last minute to help move Winfield's tank. They helped load this tank at night from winfields house to tylers house free of charge! You could have been at home watching Walking Dead and figuring out who they kill off for the season finale but no you were out there at night helping our club members move fish tank equipment!

@<3-2-reef and his family also brought the most frags to the members frag swap. I want to say they brought about 20 frags or more. Mostly coming out of his tank I assume.

This is what being a part of a reef club is all about. Helping each other when we need it.

So on behalf of this club, thank you for helping its members and bringing all those generous frags to the frag swap :)

I would like to offer @<3-2-reef a $20 giftcard to any of BARS Sponsors. Send me a PM and pick which sponsor youd like to use it at.

2. wpeterson

wpeterson Webmaster

Thanks for doing this! Very well deserved.

3. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman Supporting Member

As a newbie to the group I'm not even sure exactly who 3-2-Reef is, but I'd like to extend my thanks as well. The swap last week was the first event I participated in and I walked out with a few fantastic corals. Both of the frags I picked up in the first two rounds came from 3-2-reef. Both were Ultras. The fact that a new hobbyist got a chance to take home two gorgeous Ultras from the regular rounds indicates to me that 3-2-Reef was incredibly generous in how many he brought. He/she (?) left a great mark on my new tank. So -- a personal thank you.

WrightReef and wpeterson like this.
  4. Newjack

Newjack Supporting Member

Way to go Matt! aka <3-2-reef. That's what its all about.... helping each other in this hobby.

wpeterson likes this.
  5. travis furia

travis furia Guest

Awsome! Way to step up and do the right thing. If every one in the world stepped up and helped other people just for the joy of helping the world would be a better place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enderturtle likes this.
  6. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

good job

7. tygunn

tygunn Webmaster

Yes, huge kodus to Matt and his Dad; really friendly people, and a great asset to the club. Really enjoyed chatting with them during the tank move, and I definitely remember huge stash of corals they brought to the frag swap!

8. coral4me

coral4me Supporting Member

Thank you all for the kind words, we were glad to help with the tank move and contribute to the swap. We brought 40 corals to the swap, roughly 20 from my home tank in Milpitas and 20 from our frag tank in Mountain View that my father @lm-coral-keeper works hard to help maintain. Thanks Dad! I also need to give a shout out to my wife @Ashalye for taking the time to write out all the clear and concise labels to identify our frags.

Cheers Everyone!
    ~Matt

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    travis furia likes this.