Reef nutrition

Manhattan Reef #9 Jaloois Purple Palys

I think I have a frag of this available, although I think they may be zoanthids not paly's?

Zepplock, you gave me two frags of purple zoa/palys a few meetings ago, for the life of me I can not find the other purple zoa/paly thread.

If this is the right one, I have a small 4-5 baby head frag of this available for pickup at the swap.

Thanks man but not really :D ... I don't think I will get any more stuff from DBTC until I return a bunch of frags that I got..

[quote author=badbread link=topic=5398.msg78778#msg78778 date=1233894637]
I think I have a frag of this available, although I think they may be zoanthids not paly's?

Zepplock, you gave me two frags of purple zoa/palys a few meetings ago, for the life of me I can not find the other purple zoa/paly thread.

If this is the right one, I have a small 4-5 baby head frag of this available for pickup at the swap.
[/quote]

These are in fact the (Manhattan Reef #9) Jaloois Purple Palys, Phong did you want these?

I can try and get a pic tomorrow night, they were pretty pissed off last night and this morning from being sliced and diced.

I'll take them Jay if no body else speaks up for them. i just got my first batch of Palys and they are doing great, they are bright pink with a black ring! Should be in dbtc soon!!!

Just found an old, shitty picture of them:

DSC04154.JPG

** I think this picture of them, kind of look like the Purple Deaths, but in my tank thread I have these labeled as Jaloois

Back