Neptune Aquatics

[Mar 11, 2017] 2017 supporting members frag swap (Hayward, ca)

I am supporting member but just started my tank 4 minths ago. Still in process of collecting/buying polyps. So I wont bring frags (unless the hated gsp).

can I pay $ so I can participate the swap?

I am supporting member but just started my tank 4 minths ago. Still in process of collecting/buying polyps. So I wont bring frags (unless the hated gsp).

Most of the LFS can put a pack together for you relatively cheaply. When my tank was new I purchased packs from Diablo Corals and Cal Reef for $15-20. They even labeled them for me. :)
Just tell them you need a frag swap pack.

Label question: If you transferred frags to a frag tank 2-6 weeks before the swap and it has different lighting than the original tank, do you indicate the frag tank lights only on the label?

Label question: If you transferred frags to a frag tank 2-6 weeks before the swap and it has different lighting than the original tank, do you indicate the frag tank lights only on the label?

If it was only two weeks I'd list the older lights. If it 4 weeks or more I'd list the frag tank lights. If it was three weeks I'd just put they were raised in a mixed- household and not to judge.

My tank is going through the good 'ol "hair algae" phase of a new tank, but I think I'd still like to actually participate this time around now that I have the room.

What's the suggested criteria for buying frags to use in the swap? I'll likely stop by Neptune on the weekend and pick some up. I'm guessing NOT the $9 frags, and probably more the $40 ones?

I am happy to offer you 3 corals so you can participate. Sync up with me before the swap.

Back