High Tide Aquatics

[Mar 14, 2015] Call for Volunteers - BAR Members Frag Swap

The 2015 BAR Members Frag Swap will need a few volunteers to make this an effective and fun event.

This is a great opportunity to help out with the club, meet your fellow reef hobbyists, and make a positive difference with BAR. The work is pretty easy and with help it will be even easier. If you have questions or need help, just ask. :)

The following is where we need volunteers to help out with.

UPDATE: SET UP TIME STARTS AT 12:00pm

Set Up (Tables, Signs, etc): 12:00am - 1:00PM
Ahruk
Enderturtle
Nano sapiens
Nav
The more the merrier!

Coral Tables/Swap Patrol (Make sure corals end up in the right place, watch swapping ):
Sfsuphysics
Dswong01

Group Announcer/Time Keeper:
Piper
Denzil

Registration/Merchandise sales: 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Geneva
Maybe Coral Reefer
tygunn

Clean Up (~3:00 to ?)
Ahruk
Enderturtle
Coral Reefer
jim123
Apon

So if you're interested in helping out, post in this thread saying what/where you want to help out with. The times listed are ranges, come and help when you can. The work is not hard and we're all here to help each other. You will still be able to participate in frag swapping.

Thanks for reading and look forward to seeing you all there!

Last edited:
Hi I would be willing to help however I can. This is my first swap meeting. I am new to the hobby and
I would like to attend as an "observer". I would also like to help out with anything I can. I will be there
at 11:30. Feel free to assign me to anything that works for you. Jim

Hi Jim thanks for helping out! Since its your first time, I think we'll have you help us with clean up at the end.

All supporting members attending this event will be eligible to participate in the raffle, silent auction, and the minigame even if they arent trading frags.

Last edited:
Cool got it! Thanks nav!!! Look forward to seeing you there.

Looks like we're all set. This will be a fun event. Can't wait :)

Last edited:
:) sounds good apon leave when you want. Help where you can.

BAR survives off of helpful volunteers like yourselves and amazing sponsors.

Thank you all for helping us help you.

Back