got ethical husbandry?

March 13th BOD meeting @ Chabot College

Before the meeting at 12:30 fragging session featuring your BOD members. The focus is zoanthids and LPS. There will be several mini colonies to witness. You are invited to come watch. You are also invited to bring LPS or zoanthids to frag if you have one to frag. Please post if you are bringing something to frag. Thank you.

We're going to try something a little different this time, allowing for a closed door session. Here's the schedule:

12:30 - 1pm Zoa & LPS fragging lesson/session
1pm - 2pm Open session of March BOD meeting
2pm - Closed session

C

Somethings are better done in person. I don't see any problem and don't understand why Mike has one?

cwolfus said:
We're going to try something a little different this time, allowing for a closed door session. Here's the schedule:

2pm - Closed session

C
Great plan, Charles. I like to attend the BOD meetings to exchange DBTC coral and maintain my involvement with the club. I nearly always must "take off" prior to the formal meeting ending so........this is perfect for a Reefer like me. I'll plan to be there before 12:30 and am always happy to help in any way I can.

I'll also be glad to be out of there before the BOD members begin any bizarre behavior that may not be suitable for me. 0:) I don't want to see anyone donning the leopard leotards or the Little Bo Peep and Big Bad Wolf outfits!

screebo said:
cwolfus said:

2pm - Closed session

C
Great plan, Charles. I like to attend the BOD meetings to exchange DBTC coral and maintain my involvement with the club. I nearly always must "take off" prior to the formal meeting ending so........this is perfect for a Reefer like me. I'll plan to be there before 12:30 and am always happy to help in any way I can.

I'll also be glad to be out of there before the BOD members begin any bizarre behavior that may not be suitable for me. 0:) I don't want to see anyone donning the leopard leotards or the Little Bo Peep and Big Bad Wolf outfits!

One word... FURSUIT

Join them on Facebook

The frags will be available at BAYMAC. No raffle although there have been some give away's at BOD meetings. I will be bringing cheato, as an example, for anyone present who would like some.

Good point, Matthew...

If you want to learn how to frag your zoas or LPS bring them to the meeting. We'll show you how and even give you a scalpel to take home so you can cut up all your zoas. Then when BAYMAC rolls around you'll have plenty of zoa frags to donate to the club's BAYMAC booth.

C

Just a heads up. There is a dance competion at Chabot this weekend so there will be alot of other people there and parking might be tight. Just a heads up.

Back