Our mission

March 13th BOD meeting @ Chabot College

yardartist said:
The frags will be available at BAYMAC. No raffle although there have been some give away's at BOD meetings. I will be bringing cheato, as an example, for anyone present who would like some.
I could use some Cheato.........will it leave orange dust on my steering wheel if I eat it while driving?
Truly, please count me in for a ball of cheato....Thx

Tumbleweed said:
Just a heads up. There is a dance competion at Chabot this weekend so there will be alot of other people there and parking might be tight. Just a heads up.
Only if I can dance with Shakira..................

Oh jeez you guys, she's just a wannabe belly dancer, she can barely shimmy let alone do a sword dance.... You missed it on Saturday, I ran sound at a belly dance show in Redwood City that was top notch, I may be biased since my g/f is in the troop, but it was very worth the work :D

cwolfus said:
Good point, Matthew...

If you want to learn how to frag your zoas or LPS bring them to the meeting. We'll show you how and even give you a scalpel to take home so you can cut up all your zoas. Then when BAYMAC rolls around you'll have plenty of zoa frags to donate to the club's BAYMAC booth.

C

I don't have any colonies that are big enough to frag except my eagle eye zoas which are on a base rock. Could I pick up a scalpel at the meeting after I watch the fragging demo and make some frags at home to bring to BAYMAC?

Mr. Ugly said:
Pics or it didin't happen!

No way, I'd never be allowed back, plus I respect the girls. True belly dance is some serious performance art, not just a display, it is beautiful performance art I might add :)

What Building/room is the BAR meeting at? Can the BOD always post the building number for each Meerut regardless if it's repetitive? I have a attention span of a green chromis. Can't find the bldg/room so now I'm going to Neptunes. )

FWIW, it is the teachers lounge whihc is to the right of the cafeteria. It is the same room for every meeting (with the exception of swaps or some other larger meetings).

Back