MASNA News!!

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by MASNA1, Aug 18, 2016.

1. MASNA1

MASNA1 Guest

Should you and some of your members go to MACNA this September at San Diego, please stop by the MASNA booth,and ask for me. I will set you up with the free stuff and the chance to win the Red Sea MAX250! Also, on Sunday morning I will be having a Presidents Meeting from 8:00am - 9:00AM. BOD members and hobbyists that run clubs from across the country will be there sharing how they run their club and ideas. Plus I will be explaining all the MASNA programs reef clubs can benefit from. It would be nice to see you and some of your members.
    Keep reefing,
    Rich Hogan
    rich.hogan@masna.org
    At Large MASNA

Enderturtle likes this.
  2. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Thanks for posting Rich!! We'll try to come see yall at the booth. Not sure if I personally will be going to macna but im sure lots of our members will be there.

3. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Any idea when the raffle for the Red Sea tank is? I might squeeze in only a day (although I'm going to try for more) and I know you have to be present to win.

But I need another tank like I need another hole in my head :D (wouldn't even comprehend how I'd get that tank home either!)

4. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I will stop by and say hi too.