Neptune Aquatics

Mav's 57 Rimless

Breaking down the tank tomorrow and pre-ordered my new tank today. I might be able to get it by this weekend :bigsmile: . I'll post some pics...can't wait.

Thanks Jon! The downgrade tank should be nice and will start a new tank thread once I get it :) .

Jess, the tank and stand are already pending to someone and should get picked up by the weeks end or next week.

Elos? Who you've been talking to?...lol, if everything works out then I might get a Mini. I'm still thinking about the lights but LED for sure. Any suggestions?

Just 20 gallon cube..no SPS right now ,'til I get the tank dialed in. AI should be great for the tank but might be on overkill and pricey.

I did not know it is 20G only, I thought you gonna do a 40G.

I just had a look it is beautiful system, are you getting tank + stand + sump ?

Yeah Ryan, I was gonna with a Artisan(50 gallons) but got a good deal with the Mini plus it works out better in our new place.

Getting the tank, stand and sump. I might need to change the skimmer but I'll run it stock for now.

Tank is officially SOLD! New tank should be in my hands by the weekends end :bigsmile: . I will be starting a new tank thread and will post lots of pics!
Coming soon.......

Got the day off and did some work with the tank...here are more pics :bigsmile:

IMG_8901.jpg

IMG_8903.jpg

IMG_8906.jpg

first scape prospect
IMG_8912.jpg

IMG_8914.jpg

IMG_8918.jpg

2nd scape prospect
IMG_8926.jpg

IMG_8927.jpg

Want to really do a 3 rock scape..any comments and suggestions are welcome! Thanks.

preparing water for tomorrow
IMG_8925.jpg

Looking good. Maybe in 2nd prospect, move front rock to the right quadrant, that way the open sand area is viewable from two sides of tank rather than against wall?

Also, vortec has included adhesive cable things so u can make the power cable horizontal to behind the overflow, but I'm guessing it's not permanent location yet. I have extra if need.

Back