High Tide Aquatics

Mav's Elos Mini

tank looks great cant wait to see how the coral growth under the leds is im looking to get same lights for my 55 gal build looking to get 2 0r 3 fixtures

Thanks Reefcrazy81! I'm looking forward of seeing some growth with the LED also. I think 2 AI Sol blue would be enough for a 55 gal tank. You be surprise how bright this fixture can get.

Small update...

IMG_9270-1.jpg

IMG_9287-1.jpg

IMG_9253-1.jpg

...frags from the swap are doing good and seeing some growth and better colors :)

John, Ryan- I got the TSB at Blue Ocean Aquatics a few weeks back. I believe Neptunes got a bunch FS tho when I was there last Saturday.

Lateralus- thanks, water changes FTW!

Got this piece 3 days ago, aussie pink mille with blue tips, wife loves it :)

IMG_9348-1.jpg

about the tank....my CA is still around 550 and I already stopped my doser for almost a week now but still high...most likely it's my 4 gallon weekly water changes that's keeping it up. My ALK is 8.3 and my MG is 1350. I don't want to cut back with my water changes...need more SPS?.... :bigsmile:

Clam sounds good and will consider it later down the road...I picked up a new piece today at Neptunes but don't know the name...even Robert doesn't know...lol.

Some pics:

IMG_9387-1.jpg

IMG_9370-1.jpg

Robert did mentioned that the color should change into a lighter bluish color....either way it looks nice and the pics doesn't really capture it.

I'm in the same boat, I bought one from him the other day it's shape and polyps are the same, but mine is green base and polyps with orange tips.

Back