Kessil

Maxi mini nems

iani

Supporting Member
After seeing Jason's thread on the nems, I decided to pull the trigger on a few today that were posted on extremecorals.com

Extremecorals pictures
ane_4-19-21-3.jpg

ane_4-19-05-1.jpg

ane_4-19-04-2.jpg

What do you guys think?

Matt_Wandell said:
Holy smokes!

Guess I'll have to check that site more often. I've been looking for neat color morphs.

You need to be quick on the trigger though. The nice ones went a few mins after the email update got sent out. I've been looking at them on the site for a while. They have been getting in some decent morphs lately, however the update today was by far the best that they've had so far.

iani said:
Matt_Wandell said:
Holy smokes!

Guess I'll have to check that site more often. I've been looking for neat color morphs.

You need to be quick on the trigger though. The nice ones went a few mins after the email update got sent out. I've been looking at them on the site for a while. They have been getting in some decent morphs lately, however the update today was by far the best that they've had so far.

Agreed. His pricing is quite fair as well. *However*... Extremecorals is on my gray list as far as vendors go. I've ordered a crapload of stuff from him in the past and he has managed to mis-ship me several orders. (i.e.: He screws up and sends me something that I didn't order or sends my items to someone else, etc... this hasn't happened once or twice, it's happened three or four times.)

This normally wouldn't bother me if his customer service was responsive, polite and helpful, but he's been impossible to get ahold of, never apologizes and begrudgingly credits my account when he screws something up.

Just my $0.02. That said, I might still consider rolling the dice on awesome nems like the ones Ian got though.

Agreed :)

Jason's collection ain't too shabby either :) I could have spent more then I had if he let me buy his collection :lol:

Those are colorful!!!

I've bought some corals from extreme and have had a good experience with them. I look at their site and rarely see any colorful maxi mini's like the ones Ian purchased. I've seen a bunch of green ones but I usually look at corals instead of the inverts. :)

So guys Jason was part right. The pink was not pink. However the orange was orange. I ended up with 2 purple/green and 1 orange/green. I cut them all a few days ago.

Here is was a day after I cut them.
sale-May0420101of4copy.jpg

sale-May0420102of4copy.jpg

sale-May0420103of4copy.jpg

sale-May0420104of4copy.jpg

Back