Jestersix

[May 10, 2014] Kessil Facility Tour (Richmond, CA)

We are lucky to have one of the leading aquarium LED manufacturers right here in the Bay Area and they are kind enough to let our club tour their facility! Jess Viscovich of Kessil and Diablo Corals is kind enough to organize this tour for us. The tour last year was a lot of fun and very informative! It covered design, testing, and manufacturing of Kessil's latest LED products such as the A360, A350, and A150.

The club will be providing lunch to anyone who attends the event (pizza, chips, and beverages). We will meet at the Kessil Facility in Richmond at 12:30 pm to mingle in the lobby and eat lunch. The tour will start promptly at 1:15 pm, so do not be late. If you are late, you will miss the start of the tour and have a hard time meeting back up with the group. The tour will last roughly 1.5 hours and then we will break for a Q&A session.

This event is limited to paid BAR members and their guests. Please RSVP and let me know if you plan to bring additional people so that I can get a total headcount.

Last edited:
If any of you are interested in attending, please be sure you RSVP in this thread so we have a good idea of how many will be attending. Thanks!

If everyone could please use the RSVP feature at the top of the thread, that would be great! Makes it much easier for me to get a head count :)

I think this sounds like fun. Count me in.

I'm in Cupertino so if anyone wants to carpool I'm game.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back